Thursday, October 2, 2008

Zane says goodbye to the Band's

I am sure my baby boy was a bit sad on September 29th. That was the day of Jayden Hau Walker Band's Giving & Receiving Ceremony, therefore it was the last day for him to get to see Jayden and his new parents. From all the reports that I am hearing, Master Zane fell hopelessly in love with this American couple that came all the way from a little town called Pacolet to VietNam to get Jayden and take him home.
As you see by the pictures below, Zane was waiting on them at the door. Even that makes me sad thinking about it.
But hopefully it will only be a couple more weeks before his mommy,daddy,Kaitlyn, and Chloe will be coming for him.
Please pray this happens soon!

4 comments:

Jenna said...

He sure is a cutie!

Kristi said...

Wont be long and the little man will be heading home with his mommy and daddy, a siblings.. I bet Chloe cant wait..

Hang in there its almost over.Well this part anyway..LOL

Krisit

Laurie said...

Teresa, I saw your wonderful news on April's blog! I can't wait until Zane falls in love with you guys and never has to be without his mommy! Praying that day comes real soon!

Jaime said...

We are sooo praying for you right now. He needs to come home. I love the pictures- he is just adorable.