Sunday, October 5, 2008

Yep! It's A Poundcake

My friend April knows that when I get depressed and I mean really depressed so depressed that I have a hard time pulling myself out of it that I bake and bake and bake. It starts out with a poundcake and if that doesn't make me feel better then I move on to baking something else.
Well today friends it was a POUNDCAKE. That's right as I type this I can smell the delicious aroma of a poundcake coming from my oven.
I AM DEPRESSED, very depressed today. I shouldn't be but I am. I long to hold Zane so badly that my arms ache, my heart aches to see his sweet face in person and I am sad, sad and empty.
If you are reading this please pray for me. I am sad to know that now that the Band's are home there are no more pictures of Zane until we get there. I am depressed thinking how long we could actually wait for our Letter of Invitation. The other family that is waiting on their Letter of Invitation has been waiting over a month now. So even though I want to think positive when our facilitator says, in 10days to 2 weeks, all those old doubts start resurfacing and I think that no one else that has adopted from our province has actually been able to complete their adoptions during the required timeframe. Thus I start worrying.
Okay enough whining, please do keep us in your prayers and please pray that we get our Letter of Invitation signed this very week.
Off to eat a peice of POUNDCAKE!

3 comments:

April said...

Poundcake, you told me nothing about poundcake today!!! Teresa, we are praying and believing good things are coming soon, I know you will be going for a pickup this month to get Zane, I just know it, I am praying to the Lord for you this week, and believing in faith this will happen, not next month, but this month in October....hang in there, it's almost here!!!!!ZZZSSSANE is coming home soon!!

Janet said...

Oh I remember that feeling well with Lucas. So sorry that you are feeling like this. I am praying for good news and for your ceremony to be THIS month.

Jenna said...

You are in my prayers. He'll be home soon!