Tuesday, October 14, 2008

10 DAYS............WHAT?????????????

I got an email from our facilitator yesterday and he said not to send him my authenticated name affidavit but to bring it when we come to VietNam and he thinks that will be in 10 days. This sounds wonderful, but the only problem is I still don't have an authenticated name affidavit to take with me yet.
According the the Embassy's website it could take a week to authenticate a document.
Yesterday was Columbus Day holiday and it also takes 2 days to get express mail back.
Please pray that my document gets back to me sooner than expected.
Please pray we get that document before we get our travel call.
I am so excited to finally be getting this close but worrying over that name affidavit getting back to me has stressed me out so badly I have developed a migraine. Please pray specifically for this.
Also, please pray that our friends; the Myers gets their police investigation sent to Hanoi so that they can be waiting on their Decision of Adoption.
We had always thought that the Myers would be our travel partners and it makes me sad to think that they will not be coming to VietNam with us. Please pray for this family!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh Teresa this is good news,, It will be time to travel before you know it. Now lets go Name affidavit... Praying it gets here soon.. I am certain God will take care of it for you... Hugs and Prayers.

Kristi

Mary Ann said...

Teresa! I have been praying for good news this week! This sounds very good! I am praying that document will be here this week!!!
Also praying you get your Invitation soon!!!!!!!!

Brooke and Chris said...

Thanks for the support. I certainly wish we could get excited. Soon, very soon we will have our kids home.

Laurie said...

You are so close! I know things will all work out! So excited for you! I guess you are almost Vietnam PINk! :)