Friday, October 31, 2008

Reflections Of Our Son...............

Now that I can think half way decently, I have thought often today about Zane and the man he will become.
I remember sitting in the airport in Hong Kong the other night and just observing all the vietnamese young boys and men and wondered to myself if Zane would look like any of them in years to come.
I wonder what kind of man will he become. Will he be studious like Kyleigh & Kaitlyn, will he be care free like Brent and love cooking and cars. Will he be serious like Chloe. I hope he is alittle bit of each of them.
Most of all I hope he is an honorable man that loves the Lord with all his heart and puts Him first in everything he does.......................
I also want him to be proud of the beautiful country he came from and it's people!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

He will be nothing but Honorable because he has such wonderful, Loving Parents who are going to guide him and direct him in God's word.

Kristi

April said...

So sweet and so true Teresa, Zane will be a very honorable man with you and Daniel as his parents..I am so happy today and don't know how I will make it until my tomorrow night, when I know you will be holding him, I figure about 1am my time you should be holding him in your arms, I will be wide awake praying and thinking about that moment, my favorite time when you see each other for the 1st time, savor every second of it and of course, I want to hear all about it...thanks for the emails, talk to you very soon from Can Tho..

Deanna said...

I am so happy that you are coming home with Zane. Theresa as will always think of you as MOM BY FAITH the woman with the neon sign from God that says "GO"..And Boy are you faithful...I thank God for your family and consider you my sister even though we have yet to meet..

love, Deanna

Jaime said...

Cannot wait to see pictures of you all together. What a trip!