Saturday, October 18, 2008

Still Don't Have My Authenticated Name Affidavit!

The courier service that I hired to pick up my name affidavit from the Embassy of VietNam and overnight back to me found out yesterday that the reason it still isn't ready is the Consul is out of the office until Tuesday morning.

The Consul has to sign it and then it will be ready for her to pick up. She is going back Tuesday afternoon, please pray that it is ready on Tuesday and she overnights it back to me. We are running out of time and I can't leave for VietNam without that document.

PRAY, PRAY, PRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I am and have been praying Teresa!

Janet said...

Have you gotten the invitation yet? Look at this as positive! You are CLOSE to that baby! What if you don't get it, can you have someone expedite it while you travel? Would that work?

Jenna said...

thinking of you guys....

Mamita J said...

ARG!

Teresa, I am so sorry they are putting you through this torture.

Hang on, girl...just a little longer.

Julie