Sunday, November 9, 2008

Zane The Jungle Boy.......................

Right after we found out that we had a baby boy waiting on us in Vietnam, Kyleigh and Matt went out and bought him his first outfit. Kyleigh has worried that he would never wear it after our adoption took so long because it is a 6 to 9 mos. but as you can see it fits him perfect and he looks adorable in it.
While I was dressing him in it I told him that his big sister Kyleigh and brother in law Matt bought him that outfit and it was very special, he just grinned.
I wanted to cry when I put his shoes on him. He has never had a pair of shoes before and he just kept rubbing them like they were a precious gift.
I was touched to say the least!

1 comment:

Katy said...

He is so adorable. I also found it hard how they cling to and admire everything you give them, my daughter did the same thing in Haiti. Have a safe journey home! SO excited for you!