Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tears Of Sadness, Tears of Joy..................

Thursday night, November 6, 2008
God has truly answered our prayers concerning the situation I have been having with one of the nurses. Today was a complete turn around. And for that I am so thankful for all the prayers that went up concerning this matter.
We still have no word on our G & R and I have really given up hope that it will be tomorrow.
Tonight leaving the baby home was the absolute hardest thing I have ever done.
Zane cried for me as I was leaving and even though I am so happy that my baby boy now knows that I am his Mommy it breaks my heart that he doesn't understand why I left him. I would have given anything if I could have put him and that van with us but we have to follow their rules. I don't necessarily think their ways are always the right way, but that's just the way it has to be until our G & R.
I think our facilitator Thuoc has done an amazing job with trying to take care of us and he absolutely loves and adores these children. It is evident in the way he holds each of them.
Praying this is the last night I leave our precious gift from God!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Teresa, I have been praying that today you would have had your G &R Ceremony!! The pictures of Zane are just precious! He is a doll and looks like is he just a wonderful child! I love hearing about all of your adventures! Praying for Daniels dad too!

Mary Ann said...

Teresa, I have been praying that today you would have had your G &R Ceremony!! The pictures of Zane are just precious! He is a doll and looks like is he just a wonderful child! I love hearing about all of your adventures! Praying for Daniels dad too!

April said...

I know how hard it was to leave him and pray that the G&R is soon, John and I are praying and we are glad to see prayers were answered about the nurse situation also..We are praying for you!!!