Thursday, November 27, 2008

DEDICATING Our Son To The LORD............

In the last year that I have waited for our beautiful son to come home I have told the Lord that the very first thing we would do is publically dedicate him at church to Him. Oh I know that we had already done it in our hearts the day that we found out about him and that Zane has always belonged to the Lord and He has always kept His hand on his little life protecting him and keeping him healthy, but this I wanted to do at church. Daniel seemed to think we should wait a couple of weeks until he got more use to people, he had only been home 4 days. I insisted and we had him dedicated on Sunday, November 23, 2008 and it was beautiful. Zane was an angel and I know in my heart that I kept the promise I made to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I will never be able to put into words just what God has done for us yet again, I can only thank Him and praise Him forever.

No comments: