Friday, November 7, 2008

Papa Jim Gone To Be With The Lord...........

We found out from Kyleigh earlier today that Papa Jim passed away at 10:10.
I have been praying that he would just hang on long enough for Daniel to get home to him. He had asked Daniel months ago to preach his funeral. For some reason the Lord didn't allow that to happen.
I am sad to know that Zane will never meet his Papa here on earth but I am glad to know he is not suffering.
He would not have wanted that.
I have tried to talk Daniel into leaving me here to complete Zane's adoption but he refuses. After the G & R we still have to go to HCMC for his passport and medical exam and then onto Hanoi to set up his visa appointment and have his interview before he actually gets his visa to come home.
Please pray our G & R is Monday so that we can be with our older three children as soon as possible.

5 comments:

Joe Young said...

When you know details of the funeral or receiving friends please let me know. We want to be their to support your family if we can.

April said...

So sorry to hear this news Teresa..I told Daniel on IM how sorry we were and praying for you all..I pray the G&R is Monday and you will be home soon with your family..in our prayers...

Janet said...

So sorry for your loss at this time. For both lives (Jim and Zane) we rejoice. So glad to have one with his forever family on earth and one with his forever family with the Lord.

Mary Ann said...

I am sooo sorry ! I am praying for you all!

Teresa and Norm said...

So sorry for your loss. I know though that Papa Jim will look down on Zane everyday. I lost my daddy before we got to bring Derek home too and I know he watches him. May you find your comfort in memories and God.
We are praying for your G&R!!! It's time already!!!!!