Saturday, August 25, 2007

Oh Boy! What A Week!!!!!!

Lots of new paths being taken this week at our house. Kaitlyn started middle school this week and thankfully her 1st week was a good one. She even got her locker opened after about the 2nd day. Brent started college this week too. He really likes his classes and again I am thankful because all his classes start at 8 am and anyone that knows Brent knows he hates to get up in the morning. I haven't even had to wake him up, yeah! And then there is the princessa. Chloe's school doesn't start back until the day after Labor Day so she has been going to work with her daddy. I have been calling her daddy's executive assistant.

We also got an email from J on thursday saying she would like to come to our house on tuesday to update our homestudy. What! Our homestudy, boy that sure was quick.
She just got home from her honeymoon and I really wasn't expecting to get that call for a couple of months. So here I am thinking my house is never going to get clean by tuesday and I got to get working on more documents. The best part is she said we are 4th on the list for a boy. I am so excited! Daniel isn't too thrilled about the Dr.'s appointment we are going to Monday though. He hates needles so he says he's not having all those blood tests done, But he sure is, even if I have to tie him down. Things are started to move and I am grateful that the Lord has his hand on it.
I want him to lead, guide, and direct this entire process. I know that is the only way that it will happen. Please keep us in your prayers!!!!!!!

No comments: