Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Just Being Still.....

In Psalms 46:10 it says, "Be still, and know that I am God", I am so comforted by this piece of scripture. I am reminded of it every single time I wonder if our child could already be born, our if our birth mother is still carrying His creation. I am reminded every single time my selfish flesh wants to get anxious with the paper chase, I am reminded every single time I want to check my email to see if our agency has emailed. "Be still, and know that I am God", praise the Lord we can be still and know that He is God. A God that loves us so much, that we don't have to worry about anything. A God that is control of all areas of our life, a God that knows all things, A God that already knows who our child is and when we are to become a family. A God that expects us to be still.... because He is GOD.