Saturday, July 26, 2008

We Have Our Visas

Our visas came yesterday. They were only gone 3 days so I was quite impressed.
They are valid through October 29,2008. If we haven't brought Zane home by the end of October I will need to be committed!!
We are still waiting on some final signatures from our province leader before traveling so please, please, please keep us in your prayers.
I was so hoping & praying we would be home with Zane by the time Kaitlyn started back to school on August 19th, but we are running out of time.
I hate the thoughts of her missing 2 weeks of school after she just starts back, but I hate even more the thoughts of leaving her & Chloe behind. I just can't do that!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

I can't wait to see photos with you and your little guy!!!

Mary Ann said...

This is great news! I know this is not quite as fast as you had hoped! But you are getting there! I am praying for your apt ASAP!!!