Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Proverbs 25:25
Good news from far away, is like cold water to the thirsty.

ZANE HAS I600 APPROVAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This means that our adoption has been now approved by both the Vietnamese & the US Government and the only thing left is for the province that he lives in to finish their paperwork and send us a letter of invitation so that we may come to Vietnam for our Giving & Receiving Ceremony.
Please pray these final steps go quickly & smoothly.
Thank you so much for your continued prayers!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

wvamom said...

Hooray! I have been watching and hoping for this news every day! I'm so happy for you!
Carolyn

Katie said...

WOOHOOO !!! Can't wait for him to come home !!

Teresa and Norm said...

WOOHOO!!!! I am more than excited for you!!!!
How did they notify you??? Email or regular mail???

April said...

You know I have been waiting on this too, I can't wait to meet Zane and Chloe and Kaitlyn..So happy prayers were answered, and now praying for the Province to get done what needs to be done so you can travel...Talk to you soon..

April

Caroline said...

I am so happy to hear your wonderful news!! I hope you travel soon to bring Zane home!

jeck said...

Praise God!!!! Congrats!!!

Mom2Bs said...

Oh Teresa and Family!
I am so thrilled for you! I have been praying! God answers prayers!
I am praying that soon you'll be holding that little sweetheart soon!!! Happy 4th!!
Kristi

Mary Ann said...

PRIASE JESUS!!! I am sooo happy to hear your great news! But I had a feeling it was coming soon!!! Hope Chloe is happy she is going to be a big sister!

I was just getting ready to e-mail you and see of you wanted to have another get together in August.

Lots of Love sent to you family!!
From the Shrum family!!!