Wednesday, July 9, 2008

New pics of Zane...............

I got a pleasant surprise last night when I received 2 new pictures of Zane from our agency. I would have loved to have more but am so thankful I at least got these.
He looks so happy & healthy. I just can't get over how much he has grown in the past few weeks, he is starting to look more like a little boy than a baby.
We are still waiting on some final steps from our province so I have no idea when we will travel, but we are praying it is soon.
Just knowing we have both DIA & I600 approval makes the wait easier, but I am like Chloe and I am ready to get on that big airplane and go get him.
Please keep praying him home!


****please pray for a very special friend of mine that got disappointing news today.
I don't have to give a name because God knows exactly who she is.
Thank you for your prayers!

2 comments:

ale said...

Zane is gorgeous!! hope he gets home soon.

One Busy Momma said...

It's gotta be soon!!!!!!!!
He's adorable and is going to be such a perfect fit to your family!!!!
Congrats again!!!!!!

Denise