Monday, April 21, 2008

Zane..................................

My friend Lara is picking up Jay & Sara and has spent lots of time in the baby home the last few days. She said that Zane is both adorable and beautiful. According to her he is still very tiny but she isn't worried about his size at all. She is a nurse so I trust her judgement. He has a cold/cough but is being treated for it, she said if he was in the states he would be on prednisone for the wheezing. Now why would I actually think we might have a child without asthma? She said that he is very quiet and shy but is still very much the cuddler, YEAH! He still isn't walking unassisted yet and I am so glad because I want him to save that for me.
Please help me pray we get that I600 approval, I am so ready to go get my son. If he is sick I want to be the one taking care of him.

3 comments:

One Busy Momma said...

Ohmy!!! He is sooo adorable!!!!!
I hope he is over his cough and cold just in time for momma and daddy!!!!!! Praying for your I-600 approval!!!!!
*big hugs*

Denise

Kristi said...

He is just so cute!!! I am so happy you got pictures, and that someone you trust got to visit with him. It wont be long and he is going to be in your arms forever..So come on I-600 Zane needs to come home.. Praying daily

Kristi

Mary Ann said...

Oh my goodness Teresa he is getting so big and what a baby doll!!!!!! I am praying for a fast 1600!!!!!!!!