Friday, April 25, 2008

Moving Forward Again!

After J and I both cried all morning on Wed after we got the email from CIS saying they were returning our packet, J decided to just send in a whole new I600application.
She thinks this will be better than us waiting on our packet just to turn around & send it back with an additional copy. I tend to agree with her because we don't know how long we would wait for them to send it back to us.
I appreciate her being proactive and deciding to do this. I'll let everyone know as soon as we get the acknowledgement of receipt for the new one.
Keep those prayers coming, I want my boy home!

6 comments:

Laura said...

Praying for you guys ! Zane is adorbale...

Mary Ann said...

That is great news!!! Now you can breath a little! I hope you are coming to the get together on Sat. MAy 3rd at the mall besides Carowinds! I had posted the 2nd but that was the wrong date!
pLEASE SEE MY NEW THREAD I POSTED!

Mary Ann

April said...

Praying for you and Zane and talk to you soon!!

Katy said...

Praying for you and Zane...I know how frustrating paperwork delays can be, and I pray that God will overcome them so this little guy is HOME soon!!

Janet said...

Great thinking you guys! By the time they get this one, the other will be on the way home. God is creative and solves problems quickly, creatively and effectively.
Janet

One Busy Momma said...

Hope your paperwork gets into their hands quickly!!!!!
Praying that Zane will have a visa very soon!!!!!

Denise