Wednesday, April 23, 2008

SO SAD!

I was so excited when I got up this morning and saw that I had an email from the US Consulate in Ho Chi Minh City, I just knew it was my receipt of acknowledgement stating they were now processing our I600 application. WRONG!
It was an email saying they were returning our application because they needed another set of copies. They had the originals and 1 set of copies but they needed another set. SO THEY ARE SENDING THE WHOLE THING BACK.
This upsets me so much. So much that I have cried all morning.
Please pray for us!

3 comments:

One Busy Momma said...

I am so sorry....
Praying that they will accept the NEXT batch of papers and that you will be traveling very soon!!!!

*hugs*

Denise

Mary Ann said...

I am sooooooo sorry!!! Praying another speedy response to good this time!! The Good news is, is that they didn't wait a full 30-60 days before they told you that!!!
But I know it stinks!

Caroline said...

I'm so sorry Teresa! I hope everything gets resolved quickly and you are on your way to pick up Zane!!