Friday, April 4, 2008

No News Not Necessarily Good News.........

It just means NO NEWS. I did get an update from J the first part of the week that said our facilitator in Vietnam did receive the 1 document we need to get our I600 application sent off. It is being translated now and he will then send it to us we will put it with all our other paperwork and send the I600 application off. Sounds simple enough, and of course that's what we thought weeks ago when we was still waiting on that 1 document. I guess I am to the point that I will beleive it when I see it. Sorry if I am sounding down, I am trying really hard not to be. I have so much to be thankful for, Lara & Jimmy, Joey & Jordan arrived safely in Vietnam today. Their G & R is 4/15 and they are going to do lots of sight seeing until then. In less than 2 weeks one of my best friends is going to be holding my baby boy. I want to cry just thinking about it. I know she is going to give him lots of hugs and kisses from his mommy.
Monday is also our 2 year anniversary having Chloe home. PRAISE THE LORD! Boy was that a fast 2 years! I look at her and it is hard to remember that sweet shy baby girl that wouldn't look you in the eyes and when approached by people she would hide her face in my neck. Seems like yesterday and it has already been 2 years, WOW!

2 comments:

The Chef said...

The wait seems SO much longer towards the end, but you will be there soon holding him! And think what great pictures you will get when your friend goes!!!! Hang in there... praise the Lord there is movement with the document now.

April said...

I continue to pray for your family and sweet Zane..I know sometimes it's good just to have a good cry there is so many ups and downs, and mostly waiting for news..Stand strong Teresa, I know Zane is coming home soon!!