Friday, February 1, 2008

My Sweet Sweet Baby Boy.............

Daniel picked up our videos & pictures from J yesterday and all I can say is that I love this baby boy whom I have never held, never kissed, never smelled with all my heart & soul. Hopelessly deeply in love! He is beautiful and looks so healthy.
She said he is tiny but very healthy and that he had the smoothest skin she had ever felt on a baby. She also said that he was the "Cuddler" in the baby home.
I really wanted a cuddler. He isn't walking (and I am glad) but we could see in the videos that he is close to crawling. He would scoot across the floor to get what he wanted. The lovey blanket that Kaitlyn & Chloe sent him that I was hoping he was sleeping with, I think he does more than sleep with it. There were several pictures of him holding it. I love it!

She is going to send us a more detailed email about our cases when she gets caught up. She did tell me that we are in a very good place with our case. She also said the province is working on Zane's paperwork so that our facilitator hopes to have us our I600 application within 2 weeks. I really hope it's that soon but will not be to terribly disappointed if it is longer just as long as it's not to much longer.
The I600's are taking 60 days to approve so if everything goes accordingly it is very possible for us to go get Zane in late spring/early summer.
I am praying for this but in the mean time I am just so happy and so blessed that he is ours................

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Tagged ya! Check out my blog! Love Zane's new pictures. :) I'm sure you're dying to hold that little boy.
d

Jaime said...

He is an angel. Just beautiful.

Mary Ann said...

Hey Girl, He is a doll!!!!!!!! I could just eat Him up!

I am tagging you too!! oops sorry! I don't know any more people who have not been. Go to my blog for details.
http://theshrumfamilyadventures.blogspot.com/

Blessings,
Mary Ann

Laurie said...

Zane is just adorable! Hope you get to bring him home real soon!