Saturday, February 9, 2008

Make Room For ME, Sissy........................

I caved in! I let my girls talk me into putting up the crib today and adding Zane's little touches to Chloe's room. We decided while they are both so young we will just keep them in the same room. I don't think with Chloe just now turning 3 she is big enough to move upstairs with my older 2, so for awhile we are just going to let them share. I am please with how it turned out and Chloe is so excited. She is begging us to get on that big plane now and go get her brother like we did her.
I am hoping that I don't regret putting it up this soon. I remember all too well how hard it is to look at a crib with no baby in it. We did that for over a year while waiting on Chloe.
Anyway, it's done now and the girls are thrilled. Praying Zane is home soon!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

How fun! I have a good feeling you won't regret it and Zane will be home close to your guesstimate! Zane's case seems to be progressing well and remember...it's not Guatemala! :)

Debbie said...

I will pray he is home soon!!

Debbie

Mary Ann said...

Praying He is home soon too!
Love his bedding!

Kristi said...

Zane and chloe are going to have so much fun!!! and hopefully some sleeping.LOL I am praying for Zane and your family daily..
Kristi