Sunday, January 27, 2008

J Visiting Zane.......................

Oh my goodness! J has spent the last few days in our baby home and I am so happy that I am just crying here. I wasn't expecting pictures because I knew there was no internet connection at the baby home, so I felt certain that it would probably be a few more days. It is the strangest thing, I kept waking up through the night all teary eyed just thinkng about Jen being there and holding, kissing, and smelling my baby boy. We love J so much that I am just so happy. J did just that, these pictures show her loving our baby, and from the looks of it, he is quite smitten with her. She said her internet connection was bad but she wanted to send me enough pictures to hold me over until she could got home. She took more pictures and a video. I can't wait to see a VIDEO!!!!!!!
He is such a cutie and looks oh so happy & healthy and I am so thankful for that. The little short outfit is one that I sent him with his Christmas package and I know that it is a 6 months. So he is a bit on the small side, that's okay though, I think he is PERFECT! Please continue to keep him in your prayers! Now I really want him HOME!!!!!

3 comments:

April said...

Teresa..
Great to talk to you today!! You know I think Zane is the such a beautiful baby boy!! I think Jen is pretty smitten too...

One Busy Momma said...

So happy you have pictures!!! He's adorable!!!!!

wvamom said...

He is such a cutie! I know you must be dying to get your hands on him.