Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Happy 11 mos. Birthday ZANE..............

Instead of being sad that he is not home with us, I am determined to be grateful that he is in our lives. I am very excited to know that J would have arrived in Vietnam today and it should just be a matter of days before she visits our baby home.
I can't wait to see pictures of Zane it has been way to long. This time next month he will turn 1 year old. We are definitely going to put up his crib that day in honor of his special day and have a small belated birthday party with family for him when he does come home. Hopefully I will be posting Zane pics in a few days!

4 comments:

April said...

Can't wait to see your sweet baby Zane..I know J being there makes you happy..praying for you and Zane..

Dawn said...

Happy 11months sweet Zane! Praying you are home before too long...
d:)

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

I am praying for your sweet little baby!! Zane is so loved.....he has an amazing family waiting for him to come home.

Lindsey

The Aldridge's said...

I am so very happy that you are going to be getting pictures soon and we are praying for everything to go smoothly and quickly!!!!