Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S

We just got back from a 3 day trip to Gatlingburg, TN. Daniel takes a group of his youth & college students every year to Extreme which is 3 days of lots of concerts & preaching. Needless to say, I am exhausted & feel every bit of my 42 years.
Chloe on the other hand had a ball. She was passed from 1 girl to another, had glitter but on her, perfume and the whole 9 yards. They love her & she loves the attention.
No news on the adoption front. Our agency is closed for the holidays until the 3rd, so I am hoping for an update after Thursday. I am looking forward to 2008 because I know this will be the year we bring our son home.
I pray that all of you put Christ first in your lives and have a great 2008 year!
Love,
Teresa (a very tired chaperone)

No comments: