Thursday, January 17, 2008

Good News...........I think

Got an email from J yesterday. She said that she has seen the actual newspaper article that shows Zane's abandonment announcement. In Vietnam in order to identify a child as a true orphan one of the steps is the province in which the baby is in has to run an ad or announcement for 60 days. This is so that if there is any birth family out there they can come forward if they want to raise the baby. For this to have already been done on Zane means that the province is already working on his paperwork & we are moving forward. Very good news for us, I think. Trying hard not to read to much into this or get my hopes up to high, but from the sound of her email, I think this means we are alot farther along than she had thought.
Regardless, she will be there next week & can tell us exactly where we are at in the process & PRAISE THE LORD, she is going to be able to hold my baby boy. This may sound strange but I told her to smell him for me.
I can't wait to see pictures of our little guy!!!!
Thank you Lord for moving things along for us!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

April said...

So happy for you Teresa and I know this is great news, and your case will be moving right along..Thanks for being a great friend, and I smile everytime I see Zane's pic, he is so precious!!!and can't wait to hear what he smells like..haha...