Thursday, September 6, 2007

What? Did you say start working on our Dossier?

That's exactly what she said! YIKES! We met with J today to go over our approved home study and she told us to go ahead and start gathering our documents for our DOSSIER. Wow! We sure are moving along. I really wasn't expecting to be doing this for another few months, but I am excited that we are at this point.
I know that it is going to get a whole lot harder especially once we get a picture, but right now, I am calm. I was so anxious waiting on Chloe's referral but for some reason it is different this time. I think having Chloe already at home helps with that or maybe it has to do with very few people know about it. Not sure but needless to say that I am so very thankful to the Good Lord above that I am not stressing over this

2 comments:

Dawn said...

WHOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SO EXCITED for your family!! Keep me up to date as things move along ok? Sorry I missed you today. Maybe tomorrow? Oh Teresa, you're moving FORWARD towards your baby!!!!
d:)

Xadie's Journey said...

Well you better get moving on that dossier. I'll pray that everything comes in correct and comes back from authitication correct.
E