Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Dossier Finished - Waiting on INS Approval

We pick up our bank letters tomorrow and our dossier paperwork is finished. Praise The Lord! I still have to send everything to the Secretary of State to be verified but am going to wait till the I171H comes in because it has to be verified too, so we will just do it all at one time. From there J will send it to be authenticated and will send it to be translated in Vietnam.
I cannot believe how fast things are moving. I do realize that there may still be a long wait for a referral but I am just so happy that the bulk of the paperwork is finished. Compared to Guatemala this Dossier was a piece of cake.
Please join us in prayer that the Lord will send us the funds to complete the next step in the process, we still need to pay the agency another $3,000 and then 1/2 of the Vietnam fee ($5,000). I know without a doubt that the Lord has lead us here, therefore I know he will provide what we need just when we need it. It isn't for me to know when or how just that He will do it. We serve a mighty big GOD and I know I know I know He will provide! Thank you so much for your prayers!!!!

1 comment:

Xadie's Journey said...

Hope you get approval real quick.
E