Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Why am I blogging?

Because my friend Deanna wants me to! No, seriously during our adoption process of Chloe I kept a journal and plan on giving it to Chloe when she is older. I want her to one day read about how much she was wanted and loved from the very first time we saw her picture. Our process to bring her home took almost 2 years, but she was OH SO WORTH THE WAIT !
Now that we are starting our journey to Vietnam, I thought it would be fun to share it with the rest of our adoption friends and hopefully one day our families. Other than my children we haven't actually shared our news with our family and friends yet. It took us so long to bring Chloe home we have decided to wait until we are much farther in the process before we tell the world this time around. I have never been very good at keeping secrets so you can imagine how hard this is going to be for me!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

This is amazing. What a great way for all of your friends and family to get to know you and the process better. I am so excited and happy for you guys...This looks amazing and sounds great too.....I am keeping you guys in our prayers..

Deanna