Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Missing Zane..............

I haven't posted in a few weeks for a few reasons. Friday was the last day of school for our students and other than opening of school it is my busiest most hectic time at work. I have also been missing Zane like crazy and honestly a little sad. Lara & Jimmy are home with their beautiful children and when I say beautiful that doesn't even come close. Both Jay & Sara are gorgeous. I feel so blessed not only to be apart of their lives but to get to spend so much time with them.
I am also so grateful that Lara has shared so much about Zane with me. She says he is tiny and loveable. She gave me some more pictures of him and I hate seeing all the bite marks on his arm where someone is biting him, but I know he is one of the smallest and can't get out of the way of some of the older children. They put him in a clemson hat! Yuck! But he still looks adorable to me. We are on day 27 of our wait for I600 approval. Please continue to help us pray our son home!
Love,
Teresa

4 comments:

One Busy Momma said...

I was wondering what was going on...
I'm sorry that this wait seems to drag on...Praying that you have your approval soon!!!!

He is absolutly adorable!!!
Cant wait till he is in your arms!

Denise

Mary Ann said...

There you Are!!! Zane is such a cutie! I know how these pictures get you through! You are almost 1/2 way there! Hang in there girl! Praying for a miracle!

April said...

He is beautiful Teresa, even in Clemson, would be cuter in BAMA though..haha..I am praying as you know for Zane to come home quickly...talk to you soon and praying for approval VERY SOON!!!

April

Laurie said...

So sorry you are in the waiting game. It just stinks. Hopefully it will be over soon! Zane is toooo cute!