Friday, June 13, 2008

Day 37

Day 37 of our I600 wait. I am seeing lots of approvals but most of them are during the time we originally filed our application. Dates are getting closer though, praise the Lord for that.
I got an email today from A, she is a mom that is picking up her son now. Her little boy is in the same baby home that Zane is in. She said that Zane is now walking some. Guess he just couldn't wait for his mommy and that he is doing fine.
She described him as being so sweet and that everyone that comes near him he touches them, smiles and wants them to pick him up. She also said that now that he is walking he is spending more time in the main room with the other children and getting more playtime. A has been taking him outside everyday with her son and she says he loves the outdoors. She also offered to get his weight and measurements for me. I am so grateful for this update.
Please continue to keep him in your prayers and certainly keep praying him home!
Thank you so much!

3 comments:

April said...

So happy to hear this tonight Teresa, it is wonderful news...He is thinking now I am walking I will just go wherever I want to..haha..I will call you soon..great news...

One Busy Momma said...

wow!!! So glad that he is doing well!!!! It's so nice that you are able to get updates like that!
You must be just soo excited!!!

Praying you will see your approval soon! Cant wait to hear he is in your arms!

Denise

Teresa and Norm said...

I open your blog every day just hoping along with you to see that I600 approval. You have to be soooo close!! Hopefully this week!!!