Monday, June 16, 2008

Another email from A....

I got another email today from A.
She said that she took Zane for a walk/run today & he loved it.
She looked inside his clothes and said he was wearing a outfit that I sent him and it is a 6 months. He sure is a little peanut. She is going to try to weigh him tomorrow. A will be leaving the province any day now with her beautiful son, I can't thank her enough for spending time with my sweet son.
Today is day 40 for the I600 wait. Wednesday is my birthday, I can't think of a better present than I600 approval. Can you?

6 comments:

Laurie said...

Teresa I hope you get the best birthday present ever! You are so close, I just feel it will be soon!

Teresa and Norm said...

I am praying that USCIS gets it together for you and for Zane soon!!!!

Mom2Bs said...

I am praying for you as you wait!
Zane needs to get home to his family! God Bless you!
Happy Birthday!!!
Sending prayers and love from Iowa!

April said...

Teresa...I pray before the end of next week, you get that email that you have long waited on, I can't wait to get the call!!! I just know it will be soon..We are praying for you and Zane and great news soon to come!!!!

Mary Ann said...

Praying, Praying, Praying for that birthday present for you!
Mary Ann.

Jaime said...

Praying for you to bring ZANE home SOON!!!!! Here's for great news this coming week.