Sunday, June 8, 2008

Day 32

Yes, today is day 32 of our official wait for I600 approval. Well for our 2nd application that is. All those that got approval on the yahoo groups last week actually sent theirs off the same week we sent in our 1st one but needed an additional copy, so we had to start all over. Even though it makes me sad, I have to know in my heart there was a reason for it. God is in control of this entire process and only He can bring Zane home. As much as I want it to be now, I want more for God's will to be done. Continue to pray daily for our family and most importantly Zane.

3 comments:

April said...

You know I continue to pray for your family and sweet baby Zane..We pray that you hear very soon about traveling to bring Zane home, we know God's timing is not like ours, and it's hard to understand at times, but He is in control, and as long as He is, we know everything is going to be alright...sending love from Me and Maribel..

Torismom said...

Waiting is awful, but you are in our prayers everyday! Hope Zane is home soon!

wvamom said...

Teresa, I hope you get your approval soon! I feel like we have a vested interest in Zane--my little boys look at his picture on your site and say, "Awww! Baby!" Yes, we want this baby home!
Carolyn