Saturday, December 22, 2007

Happy 10 months Birthday Zane........

Our baby boy turned 10 months old today. I am hoping our facilitator delivered the care packages we sent to all the babies this week and maybe just maybe he took more pictures. If so we should get them in the next couple of weeks.
I would love to see new pictures.
It is just unbelievable how different this journey has been from Chloe's. Daniel & I were talking with Julie & Joe today and I had made the comment that the day Chloe turned 10 months old I cried myself to sleep. Julie said how well she remembered and if I needed a reminder she would send me some pictures of that day.
I miss my son terribly and can't wait to hold him in my arms but there have been no tears. We actually celebrated Christmas with Julie, Joe & Abigail. They came down and we went to lunch and then came back to our house for dessert and the girl's exchanged gifts and played together. It was a wonderful day. There was a time that I couldn't say this but I often think how different our lives would be, how different we would be if Chloe's adoption had been a smoothe one. Would we have the friends in our lives that we do now. Sure Julie & Joe would still be part of our family because we started our journey's together and our girl's were meant to be together but there are so many others I would have never met. Without them there would be an emptiness so I can honestly say it was worth the wait. Yes it was worth the wait.
Pray for my sweet boy tonight, help us pray for his continued health, pray that he is happy and most importantly pray that he feel's the presence of the Lord.
Happy 10 months birthday Zane!

No comments: