Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas at Our House............

Was wonderful. My children had a great time of eating & exchanging gifts.
So much fun, so much love, so blessed................
Kyleigh lost her peke of 12 years a couple of weeks ago and she has been so sad she has done nothing but cry for 2 weeks, Matthew couldn't take it any longer and went out and bought her another one (he didn't listen to his mil). She now has Bella so there have been no more tears.
Brent well what can I say other than he is Brent. As always he was his fun loving self with the exception of being in love this year. That's right, if I had any doubts I don't anymore my son for the 1st time in his life has actually fallen in love. Luckily for us we love Meghan too and I couldn't think of anyone else I would rather have for my son than her.
Kaitlyn got a cruiser bike this year, a nintendo ds and clothes. Bless her heart she has been so wonderful with Chloe having tea parties today and dress up.
Chloe ask for a pink car but when she saw Bella she wanted her instead. Too bad, I told her she was getting a baby brother not a dog.
Lastly, the pictures of my 2 oldest goof balls with the oreos in milk, well there is a story behind that. Kyleigh & Brent have always and still do tell all their friends that I scarred them for life because I would never let them dunk their oreos in milk. The reason I wouldn't is because they would never drink the milk, and I wouldn't let them waste it. Anyway, one of my gifts to both of them was their very own bag of oreos and jug of milk. It was priceless!!!!!!!!
We really did have a wonderful Christmas and even though I missed my youngest son terribly and wondered many times what he was doing, I am okay.
God has been so good to us and I know that next year he will be with us dunking his own OREOS!!!!
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: