Friday, December 14, 2007

19 years ago today...............

I gave birth to my son. Brent Jordan William came into this world after 37 hours of labor weighing 8 pounds 1 ounce & 21 1/2 inches long. They brought him to me in a Christmas Stocking. Where in the world does the time go, I look at Brent now and think sadly wow, before I know it Chloe & Zane will be at that age. They grow up way to fast. Instead of taking him to a fancy restuarant he has asked me to cook his favorite meal; lasagna, so I will be cooking for a group of 10 lasagna tonight and we will have birthday cake.
And I will be wishing Zane was here to celebrate such a wonderful occasion with his family, yet I am at peace. God has given me such peace that I know can only come from Him and for that I am oh so grateful.
My children are such a blessing and I thank God for them everyday!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENT!!!!!!!

No comments: