Friday, May 29, 2009

Oh So Frustrating, BUT OH SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I am starting to sound like a broken record but my son absolutely hates to have his picture made! He is all smiles until you get that camera out and then he is so uncooperative. This little boy that is into "EVERYTHING" and I mean "EVERYTHING" and fast as lightening completely just hates it and he knows it drives his MOMMY CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was home 6 months last week and Chloe was home 3 years last month and I think, "Lord please slow this down, my babies are growing up too fast, way too fast".
I am so very proud of who they are becoming, Chloe is "Little Momma" to Zane and loves taking care of him, loves bossing him around, and loves teaching him new things. She is an amazing little girl and I thank God everyday for her. Zane is so sweet just like Chloe and isn't afraid of anything. He climbs in chairs knowing it is going to get him trouble, thinks he is as big as Chloe and already knows what happens when Mommy gets to 3 (time out). If he is into something he isn't suppose to do and I starting counting 1, 2 he starts saying "no 3 mommy, no 3". I too thank the Lord everything for him as well.

Out of the blue today Chloe hugged me and said, "you are my real mommy, and "A" is my pretend mommy, and I said no honey, I am your real mommy and "A" is your birth mommy, she said I know, I was in "A's" tummy in Guatemala, but you are my real mommy and now I live with you and daddy. Tears just streamed down my face hearing those words. Thank you Lord for allowing me to be their MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: