Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

I must admit that Mother's Day is bittersweet for me. I seem to be torn between being so joyously happy that I have 5 beautiful happy children, yes even though Kyleigh & Brent are adults they are still my children. I am so grateful to be given the honor of being their mother, and yet Mother's Day still brings some sadness.
I can't help but think about our baby girl that we lost so many years ago that was due on Mother's Day that year, but God chose to take her home early and we lost her at 29 weeks. I do take comfort in knowing that one day we will see her.
I also thought much about Chloe & Zane's birthmother's on Sunday. I mean honestly if it wasn't for these two courageous woman they wouldn't be here today. I often wonder if they ever think about our children and I would hope that somehow in their hearts they know that they are happy and healthy and most of all LOVED!

No comments: