Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Sunday December 21, 2008

These are some random pictures that were taken this past Sunday AM and PM before both church services and lunch at my parents house.
I can't beleive that today is Christmas Eve and we finally have Zane home.
He is doing wonderful. Now that all the infections have cleared up he is doing great. At the Dr.'s this past week he weighed 17 pounds so that means he has gained 5 pounds since coming home and 2 pounds in 2 weeks, we are thrilled.
He doesn't like to be still, he is on the run all day long except for nap time and Chloe is still enjoying her role as "Big Sister".
Zane is also talking up a storm and I know Chloe is to thank for that. He can now say, momma, daddy,Sissy, Chloe, Kyleigh, dog, no, hey there, bye bye, papa and he calls Brent, Da Da.
We are enjoying this little boy so much and I am grateful that God chose us one more time to have the priveldge of parenting on of "His Gifts".
PRAISE THE LORD!
I am sad to know that Dat and Dillen still haven't came home. Last Monday was Dillen's 1st Birthday and I just knew that Brooke and Chris would be with her in VietNam, but it just hasn't happened yet. We are still praying it is soon.
Very soon!
We have now been home a month and it still seems unreal. I still find myself going into Chloe and Zane's room at night and just watching them sleep.
God is so Good and we continue to just PRAISE HIM!!!!!!!

1 comment:

wvamom said...

Merry Christmas! I'm sure it was exciting at your house this year for Christmas. Congratulations on Zane doing so well. I just loved seeing our children blossom after we brought them home. And now I get to enjoy hearing about Zane as well!
Carolyn