Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas At Papa and Maw Maw's House

We always go to my parents house for lunch on Christmas Day.
With me having 2 sisters, 2 brother in law's, 4 neices that all have husbands, and one great nephew, the house is packed.
This year my middle sister went to her daughter's house for lunch so it wasn't quite as full as it usually is but still alot of people.
The day was beautiful and warm and the children really enjoyed playing outside.
Chloe and Eli got riding toys and they loved riding them outside. Zane loved Chloe's pink car but loved riding Papa's lawn mower alot better.
I think John Deer Green looks much better on my boy than pink princess barbie!

1 comment:

Doreen said...

It is so wonderful to see Zane forever home with his new family!!! what an awesome Christmas to have him home and your family together!! great pictures!! doreen