Saturday, December 6, 2008

MY POOR BABY BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zane has had a cough since day 1 that we met him. They told me he had been sick, but as far as I know he wasn't on any medications while we were there, well the cough has been even worse so I took him to the Dr. on Thursday.
He has ear infections in both ears, a sinus infection, and a throat infection.
I feel so bad, he never cries and the only reason I took him to the Dr. was the wheezing was so bad. Yes, I have another child with asthma and on breathing treatments. She said that Zane has had to have had these infections for months by the looks of his ears, nose, and throat. She said all of it was just bloody there was so much infection. She has put him on a 14 day antibiotic, nebulizers, 2 steroids, nasal spray and something for congestion. I have to take him back in 2 weeks. He weighed a whooping 15 pounds and 1 ounce, she was concerned about him being so small, I told her she should have seen him when we got him, he has gained weight since then.
I am thinking once we get the infections taken care of he may start growing better and I am also thinking that his walking might improve. He could be falling all the time because of the ears. The Dr. couldn't beleive his ear drums didn't rupture on the flights home. My poor baby!

No comments: