Thursday, September 18, 2008

Nothing Today....................

Angie & Norman are at the baby home today with Jayden but did not have their G & R Ceremony. We are praying it is tomorrow. Someone from our agency called the baby home today and she said she could hear all the happy voices of the children having a birthday party for Jayden (his birthday was Sunday). I wonder if Zane was one of those happy voices she heard.

Our facilitator was suppose to turn in some paperwork for us today to DOJ but he didn't get to so we are also praying that he does indeed turn this paperwork into them tomorrow. Kinda worries me because anyone that has kept up with this blog knows our province usually doesn't work on Fridays. Please pray this happens.
Once this is done we will be waiting on them to issue us a Decision of Adoption and from there a Letter of Invitation. Please pray this happens soon so that we may be traveling to VietNam in a few weeks to bring our son home.

If Angie happens to send me pictures I will post them!

Thanks again for all the support, encouragement, and most of all prayers!

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

TERESA, I HAVE BEEN PRAYING EVERYDAY THAT YOU HAVE YOUR GOOD NEWS VERY SOON! I AM EXCITED TO SEE YOU AGAIN IN 2 WEEKS AT THE ZOO. SARA AVA IS THRILLED TO SEE CHLOE AGAIN! BUT IF YOU ARE PICKING UP ZANE I WILL BE EVEN HAPPIER!