Sunday, September 14, 2008

Finally, Movement.....................

Our province is starting to work again.
One of the two families that were ahead of us left yesterday for VietNam.
Angie & Norman will arrive on Monday, leave for the province on Wednesday, spend the night in Cantho, and on Thursday they will go to the province where they will meet Jayden for the first time and hopefully have their G & R Ceremony. The G & R will be either Thursday or Friday. Praise the Lord Jayden is coming home........
I am hoping & praying that they bring the next family in as soon as the Band's leave there and then it would be our turn. Please help me pray that they will decide to keep those pens in their hand and sign our Decision of Adoption and send us our Letter of Invitation so that we will indeed be able to travel in the next few weeks.
I am almost afraid to get to excited because in the past they have been very slow about actually finalizing these adoptions. The last family to have their G & R was in July, even though these two families have been ready since then we are just now seeing movement again. Please pray this is not the case this time.
We need our children home. With having both DIA & I600 approval for months our children should have already been home.
I am trusting the Lord that it is our turn.
Keep us in your prayers!

3 comments:

Xadie's Journey said...

Man, its good to read some good news. I'm crossing my fingers for you guys.

Mary Ann said...

Teresa, I have been praying daily that you will have your good news soon!!! I can't believe how long this has been for you! I know how horrible it is but the reward will even be sweeter!

Mom2Bs said...

Finally...what a word, it is amazing how we can just think about bringing our little blessings home! It will happen when we least expect it! Make some crazy plans and just than some of the good news will be at your door and you will not even get a chance to do your crazy plan!!
Praying for you all!