Monday, September 22, 2008

ADORABLE Pictures............................

Runny nose and all.....................
I got several emails this morning from Angie. She says, Norman is bringing Zane home for them. Apparently my son has fell for Norman, she said when Norman walks into the baby home Zane runs up to him and just falls into his arms.
That better not mean he likes men better than women because this boy is going to be a "momma's boy".
I will never be able to thank her for all the wonderful pictures she has taken of him and the smiles. Oh the smiles have just made my heart melt. These are the first time I have actually seen our son smile. I have a feeling he is going to miss the Band's when they leave that baby home with Jayden.
Keep praying him home!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Mom2Bs said...

Zane is so handsome! Those eyes are amazing! He looks like he has an awesome sense of humor! He is going to bring so much joy to your family!!!
Praying for you all!
Kristi from Ia