Saturday, March 22, 2008

Zane Is 13 months old today..............

I can't believe he is already 13 months old. The wait seems so long but when I think that he is already 13 months old, it seems to have gone by pretty fast.
I am praying that God sees fit for us to get that 1 document needed to file our I600 this week. I know it seems impossible with it being Easter week, but I know that He makes the impossible, possible and He makes a way when there seems to be no way.
I am trusting Him! I am believing that we will get that application off in the next week, I am praising Him for that.
I also want to thank Him and praise Him for how He is blessing our cook book fundraiser. We are selling the cook books or should I say HE is moving our mountain and we are so very grateful for that. I am getting so many orders from other AP's just because its being sold to bring another baby home. I went to the post office today and not only did I have payments from 2 other AP's that bought cook books but I also had a card from someone not wanting to buy a cook book but wanted to send us a donation, $100.00. I just sat there and cried. And I was reminded "He will make a way when there seems to be no way". I am reminded that God called us to follow Him on this journey and He will surely bring our son home.
HAPPY 13 months old Zane!

1 comment:

The Chef said...

Happy 13 months old, Zane! Your mommy and daddy are coming to get you just as soon as they can!!