Thursday, March 6, 2008

TRUST................................

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.
TRUST, a simple 5 letter word that has a way of impacting all of us. Trust, does this mean when we are struggling with the wait like I am today that it means we aren't trusting Him? I don't think so. I am struggling today! I am human and I am far from perfect and I miss my son. It has nothing to do with how old he is or all the firsts I think I am missing, but everything to do with I just want to hold him. I want to kiss his little head and I want to smell his sweet baby scent. I am frustrated that a document we thought we would have 5 weeks ago we still do not have and until we have that document we cannot file our I600 application. Those applications our own US Government is now taking more than 60 working days to process. I am selfish and I yearn for more pictures. Should I feel guilty for these emotions, I don't think so. Because I am struggling today has absolutely nothing to do with my faith or lack of faith, I do trust Him to bring Zane home.
I do know His timing is perfect. I do believe. But I am still a mother that longs for her child and my heavenly Father knows my mother's heart and He loves me. I take comfort in that and I know I am not alone. He is going to carry me because He knows I am tired and He loves me! PRAISE THE LORD!

3 comments:

Janet said...

Praying for you today and understanding completely your desire and frustration. Believing the document will come in the next few days!!

One Busy Momma said...

I hope you see your document soon!!!

The Chef said...

Beautiful... and you know I understand what you're going through. Praying for you.