Wednesday, March 12, 2008

BUY OUR COOK BOOK & HELP BRING ZANE HOME

Our cook books are here, "Potluck Possibilities"...Journey to Zane. We are asking for a minimum donation of $12.00 per cook book and a small shipping charge. All proceeds from this cook book will go toward our Vietnam adoption. This wonderful cook book has a wide range of home cooked meals to ethnic dishes and will make great Easter & Mother's Day Gifts. If you are interested please email me at mombyfaith@hotmail.com with how many you want and your mailing address.
Please share this with your family, friends & co-workers. Help us bring Zane home by buying a cook book.
Thank you so much & God Bless,
Daniel & Teresa

1 Samuel 1:27
I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him.

1 comment:

jeck said...

I have a post on my blog for you. I hope you sell lots and lots!!!!

Good Luck!