Thursday, October 18, 2007

Nothing Better Than Being a MOMMY.....

God has blessed me in so many ways and I thank Him everyday all day long for His many blessings. Aside from Him saving me and making me one of His children, the very best gift He has given me is the awesome responsiblility of being a MOMMY.

When I got home yesterday Daniel said, I don't know what's wrong with Chloe, she has been crying and complaining with her tummy for about an hour now. This is not like her at all, see if you can do anything with her. I sat down on the sofa and put her in my arms, she laid there for about 5 minutes with her eyes closed, I looked down and she opened those big button eyes and said "I feel better now, my belly was hurting because I was missing my mommy." She looked over at her daddy and said, my mommy's home now my belly doesn't hurt anymore."

I wanted to cry! The love I have for this child is so overwhelming that there are no words to even describe it. The love I feel from this little being is like none I have ever experienced. This is the same frightened little girl that came home from Guatemala at almost 15 months old, and so many well wishers (sarcasm there) would tell me all the horrors of bringing one home that age. The attachment & bonding has been so miraculous that my little girl thinks just by mommy coming home will fix everything.

Yesterday God everso gently reminded me why He chose Zane for us. I am giving once again the priviledge of bringing home an older baby and I feel truly BLESSED!

No comments: