Monday, October 22, 2007

Adoption.....A Leap of Faith

When I first started this blog a few months ago and I announced that we were starting a Vietnam adoption, I made the comment that we would be stepping out on FAITH because we honestly did not have the money to adopt again so soon after bringing Chloe home. But that I knew if it was the Lord's will then He would surely provide. Well, nothing has really changed there. We still don't have the money that we need to complete Zane's adoption and I am still beleiving with all my heart that God is going to provide. I beleive this for a number of reasons, first of all I don't think He would have laid it on our hearts if we were not going to bring our son home. I don't think He would have spoken to Daniel the night he did, when Daniel was confused about whether we were doing the right thing, and I don't think He would have spoken to me the day that we accepted Zane's referral and said "But he is available right now". Those are just some of the reasons that I know that God is going to provide what we need. I am saying all that to say this, I could use your prayers. I have applied for some grants and the only one we have heard from told us that they had so many applicants that they could not help us at this time. I have to admit that I have been alittle down since getting that letter but then I pray for my son and I feel peace and I know that somehow someway everything is going to come out to glorify our Lord & Savior.
Zane is 8 months old today. I know that it is going to be March, April or May before we bring him home, I know that and I am okay with that. My prayer is that the Lord continues to keep His hand on him, to keep him safe, healthy, and protected until He chooses to bring this precious baby home. Please join me in praying this same prayer!
Thank you so much!

1 comment:

Baby John's Crib said...

Your family is in my prayers, which I know that God answers. He will provide.