Saturday, March 21, 2009

Saturday At The PARK...........................

Today was the day that we were suppose to meet the other 4 families at the Riverbanks Zoo in Columbia for our kids Vi Thanh Get Together. Unfortunately Zane & Chloe's mommy is a complete klutz and fell down the basement steps a couple of days ago. I broke 2 ribs and even if I could have handled the 3 hours of driving, I don't think I would have been able to walk around the zoo good enough for my children to actually get to enjoy their trip.
Instead we took them to the park and let them play. They had a great time and we stopped by for Bruster's Ice Cream on the way home. They especially enjoyed their purple dinosaur ice cream. Hopefully in a couple weeks I will be much better and we can take them to the zoo then. I just hate we missed the opportunity for Zane to play with his former baby home mates.

1 comment:

Brooke and Chris said...

WHAT!!!! Please tell me you are ok! Good to see the pictures of the Park, so sorry you missed the get together!