Thursday, March 19, 2009

Four Months Ago Today...........................

We landed in Charlotte, NC with our son. Leaving 90 degree weather behind and coming to 22 degrees that morning was quite a shock to all of us especially our sweet baby boy. I expected him to scream his head off the entire 1 1/2 hour drive home to SC but he didn't he was a complete angel.
Zane's tranformation since being home is nothing short of amazing, really a God thing if you think about it. He now weighs close to 19 pounds which means he has gained almost 8 pounds since being home. His vocabulary is unbeleiveable, he is already putting 3 and 4 words together to make a sentence. Zane is still a great sleeper too. He continues to take 2 1/2 to 3 hour naps per day and sleeps 14 hours at night. I still can't beleive after having 5 children I finally have a sleeper, YEAH!!!!!!!!!!
Zane's favorite movie is Cars and he will sit through the whole 2 1/2 hour movie without moving. He and Chloe both think they have to watch it several times a day, I am quite sick of CARS. If you ask him who he loves he always has the same answer "Chloe". Even when I try to trick him and ask him who he loves Mommy or Daddy, he looks at me impatiently and says, "I LOVE CHLOE".
We are so in love with this little boy that it is almost overwhelming. I can't imagine life without him and treasure every single day.
Praise The Lord for His Blessings!

1 comment:

April said...

I love Zane too, boy I wish his sleep habits would rub off on my 2 girls, I would love for Marissa to sleep like that, oh well, maybe the 3rd right...we are bound to get a good sleeper sooner or later..lol