Saturday, August 9, 2008

Back On Track Now!

I realize now that my last post was full of "Teresa feeling sorry for herself" and for that I am truly sorry. That's just it......."It's not about ME but it is all about HIM."
I know God is going to bring Zane home, I know it with everything I have in me. I just miss him so much it is hard to breathe these days. God knows this too and as long as I keep depending on Him and completely on Him, He is going to see us through this every step of the way.
His word says He will never leave us nor forsake us, and I believe that to be true. This is not my fight but this is His victory and He and only He is going to bring Zane home. For this, I praise Him, I praise Him and I continue to pray that He softens the hearts of our Justice Department & Province Leader where Zane lives and He moves their hands to work quickly & efficiently to sign our Decision of Adoption & schedule our Giving & Receiving Ceremony. I know it is all in God's time and God's timing is perfect.
I ask that you continue to pray for me because Satan knows that this long drawn out process is making me weak, pray God continues to give me the strength I need to see this journey to completion. Pray for Zane, pray that God spreads His arms around him and somehow my precious son feels His very presence. Pray that God continues to keep His hand of protection around Zane and keeps him safe & healthy.
Thank you!

4 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Hey Teresa,
Maybe this will cheer you up a tad. Go and check out my blog and retrieve your award.

Anonymous said...

Teresa I am praying for you guys....I am hoping Zane comes home soon and the meantime, God gives you strength and is busy preparing Zane for his new family and big adjustment. {{{{BIG HUGS}}}}

Teresa and Norm said...

I will pray this for you as this is exactly what I pray for us every day!!!!!

Xadie's Journey said...

Were praying for you guys! Your almost there.